Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dear Friend...


There is no point to write this post in Spanish because this is addressed to an English (sorry Irish!!) person, anyway I don't think I have a very exquisite English so it won't be hard to understand this post.

Dear Friend,

I don't know very well how to start this letter, because is really hard to express how thankful I am after all what you did for me. I think the best way to start is just saying a simple and big with capital letters "THANKS".
You have been at my side unconditionally during these last weeks, no matter how busy you were or what you had to do because you always got time to listen to me, support me or simply try to cheer me up which definitely helped me out a lot ( or a looo, it depends if we are talking in English or in Dublinese lol)
You are the only person who knows about what I am going through at this moment, and probably it was egoist on my side to relieve on you all the weight of my disgrace, but if I did it is because I was sure that you were the right person for doing it and I trust on you blindly.
May be I should ask you for sorry, because I had monopolised you all these days but every time I talked to you I felt so much better, and weren't your words or your acts the main responsible although they helped as well, but I found in your belief in me the strenght to keep fighting.
I use to say to you that you are an angel and after all you did for me I firmly believe that you are an angel, on this earth can not exist a better and selfless person. You have the purest and biggest heart I have ever saw and I met lots of people in my way.
I found in your hand the support to stand up when I was falling, you pushed me up when I was letting myself go...
Your patient was infinite and your efforts for putting a smile on my face were inexhaustible I would love to know what to do just to reward you, because you deserve everything.
There is still a long way to walk and it will pass a lot of time until I will overcome all this, if I am able to do it, but I will be delighted if I can count on you and your support because at this moment I can't think of anything which gives me more strenght and which makes me feel better.
I would also like to ask you for sorry if I have shouted at you, if I was unbearable, if my behaviour wasn't appropriated or if you have felt offended with any of my comments. I know I could be a bit irritating overall those last two weeks but it wasn't intentionally at all and I'm eager to compensate you at any time ( and don't think about something related to money coz I don't have or sex lol)
I don't have so much more to say because although this letter is not long I already said all what I had to say, just to tell you one thing more and is that if I ever grow up and I become an adult I would like to be like you.
Also remind you that I always be here for whatever you need, no matter what or when.

Thanks again, Keith.

Lots of love,

Ana

2 comments:

Keith said...

First of all Ana, I am glad you relies I am not an English person but an Irish person lol.

You are not at all egoists for sharing what you’re going through with me. You shouldn’t even be thinking of sorrow, as you never monopolized my time as I am always here for you especially in these times of doubt.
You mention how you can reward me; well the best way to reward me would simply to have your friendship, as that’s priceless to me. And also it is reassuring to know that you will be there for me as you’re my book of knowledge.

I know this comment is very short but I appreciate everything you have explained on the note.

I hope you know how important you are to me and how much I look forward to our friendship. Ill like to remind you that ill always be by your side to give you strength and support when you need it most.

Your always friend

Hugs and kisses
Keith

Anonymous said...

First of all, sorry for leaving my comment after such a beautiful personal letter and its answer, but I feel I have to say something:

Keith, I want to thank you for supporting Ana while she goes through these bad moments. I don´t know you but I´m sure you´re a very good irish person :) because of the lines Ana wrote to you and your reply.

Ana, we just met for a couple of days in Galway, but I had enough to know you´re a very special girl. I will never forget the night we spent talking till dawn (thanks to Juan). You let me have a little look into your heart and I´m amazed of what I saw. Don´t ever forget: you are STRONG.

I only wanted to say you can count on me whenever you need, like Keith.

You´ll never be alone.

Kissex!

Carlos ;)